Designer Optical Boutique
The Designer Optical Boutique at Heritage Eye, Skin & Laser Center in Stockton is a one stop shop for glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses. We have one of the largest eye wear selections with designers such as Coach, Juicy Couture, Versace, and Hugo Boss, plus Oakley, Maui Jims, and Ray Bans, to name a few. We carry the latest in high-tech lenses including polycarbonate, high-index, progressive, transition lenses, and anti-reflective coating to minimize glare; plus all of our lenses offer UV protection to block the damaging rays of the sun, Our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff of opticians will help you select the look that is best for you.
Lenses and Coatings
- Multifocal Lenses correct for multiple distances. For example, bifocal lenses provide near vision (reading) and distance vision (driving), and trifocals provide near, intermediate, and distance vision.
- Progressive Lenses provide near vision, intermediate vision (working on computers), and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocals lenses.
- High Index Lenses are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses.
- Transition Lenses are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors.
- Polarized Lenses reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays and allow for true color perception.
- Polycarbonate Lenses are impact-resistant and lighter weight. These are our first choice for children because they are impact resistance and lightweight.
- Anti-Reflective Coating eliminates glare from computer screens and overhead lights, plus they are great for night driving.
- UV Protection is a coating that provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun.
Style and Selection
Heritage Eye, Skin & Laser Center in Stockton offers a great selection of sunglasses in every price range. We can help you select a frame that suits your face and your style, while providing all of the benefits of UV protection.
Sunglasses are essential in protecting the eyes from harmful UV rays. Eyes are sensitive. More than 90% of UV radiation is absorbed by the inner structure of the eye. Prolonged exposure to the sun can lead to a variety of eye conditions such as eyelid cancer, cataracts, macular degeneration, pterygium, photokeratitis, headaches, and migraines.
Prolong the Life and Comfort of Your Glasses
In order to help you maintain and prolong the life, comfort, and fit of your glasses and sunglasses, we recommended you bring in your glasses and sunglasses 3-4 times per year for a complimentary glasses adjustment.
Advances in contact lens design and materials have made them a clear, comfortable option for many people requiring vision correction. Our team of eye care doctors in Stockton can prescribe the type of contact lens that will best suit your eye care needs. Our optical staff has extensive training and experience in fitting the most popular styles of contact lenses.
Types Of Contacts
- Soft Contact Lenses
- One Day Disposable Contact Lenses
- Toric Contact Lenses to Correct Astigmatism
- Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Colored Contact Lenses
Brands Of Contacts
- Cooper Vision
- Fresh Look and Air Optix Color Contacts
- Bausch & Lomb
- Ciba / Alcon